Blog Background

Friday, November 6, 2015

Jim Ugly: Brynn T.


Jim Ugly by Sid Fleischman

If your into a good mystery, then you'll love this book. In this book it tells a tale of how young loving, determined, and smart Jake tries to find his “dead” dad. I know that Jake is loving because he loves his dad so much that he risked his own life to find him and bring him home. I also know that Jake I determined because he never gave up on finding his dad even when a mean man called the Yellowleg tries to hurt him and his dog Jim Ugly. Lastley, I know that he is smart because he was able to figure out that his dad wasn’t even dead at all and he was able to find him in the end and bring him home. I highly recommend this book to anyone who loves a mystery and an action packed book because this book is full of it. And if anything I like the book as it is. It is funny, action packed, full of mystery and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment