Blog Background

Friday, March 11, 2016

Diary of a Wimpy Kid Rodrick Rules: Trevor C.

Diary of a Wimpy Kid Rodrick Rules by: Jeff Kinney
The reason I pick Heads, Shoulders, Knees and Toes for Rowley is because he is very childish and I thought it fit him well. The reason I did A Rock song for rodrick is because Rodrick is in a heavy metal band called loded diper and yes if you have read the Diary of a Wimpy Kid series then you know that loded diper is spelled wrong. The reason I picked a Civil War march song for Greg’s dad is because he is into Civil War and Civil War reenactments, and last but not least we come to the main character Greg I picked a rap song because he’s into heavy metal but not as much as rodrick and to show that his life has it’s ups and downs just like rap, sometimes it’s hardcore speed than other times it slow and calm.

No comments:

Post a Comment