Blog Background

Thursday, October 29, 2015

The Mother Daughter Book Club: Cassie W.


The Mother Daughter Book Club by Heather Vogl Frederic

My inference for the mother daughter book club is that Meghan is Spoiled,  but good in the inside. My evidence for that is that Meghan used to be good friends with Emma but, then became rich and popular. Sometimes the old Meghan comes through. Like on page 113. This helps support my inference because it shows that Meghan has a good heart.  Another piece of evidence to support my inference is that Megan said that Jess got the lead role in the middle school play because the director felt bad because her mom was gone. This shows that meghan is used to having all the attention. Those two pieces of evidence create my inference.


No comments:

Post a Comment