Blog Background

Friday, March 11, 2016

The Iron Trial: Manus D.


The Iron Trial by Cassandra Clare and Holly Black

Hi my name is call. My dad said, that if I got picked at the iron trial that I would be doomed.. so I tried my hardest to fail. and so I ended up covered in ink, and burnt rubber. after all that , I got picked with two others. but of course I got picked by master rufus the magician that trained my dad  and my mom. Later I was pretty much an outcast but then I learned that the school wasn't so bad. Mostly because that I did a lot of snooping and found a letter from my telling master rufus to bind my magic. And that made me mad but I got over it and  I learned to love the school,  and there was havoc which made school better. that is why i learned to love that school

No comments:

Post a Comment