Blog Background

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Better Nate than Ever: Cassie W


Better Nate than Ever by Tim Federle

My inference is that Libby is a good friend to Nate. I have a few reasons why i think Libby is a good friend. The first reason is that Libby found the ET open call and encouraged Nate to go for it and audition. A good friend always wants the best for their friend. Even if ‘the best” meant sneaking off to NYC without your parents knowing. Another reason is that Libby didn’t tell Nate’s parents that he was in NYC. She kept her promise and that’s what a good friend does. My last reason is that Libby ‘coached’ Nate on acting, singing and dancing. I’m sure Nate appreciated that. Libby is a great friend to Nate and I can see them in the future still being good friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment